Exercise or workout is something which everyone should do on a daily basis to keep themselves healthy and fit. You might have heard this a million time that “Health is a Real Wealth”. There isn’t a doubt about it. What’s the point in earning a lot of money when you don’t have the health to enjoy it. So why not give equal importance to your health as well in order to maximize your productivity at work. Exercise is a very thrilling experience, the joy that you get after a hardcore workout is divine. As a fitness enthusiast, you must make a habit of making your workout routine in order to keep yourself updated about what you need to do on a particular day. It’s recommended to make a workout calendar at the start of every month and then follow it accordingly.
You might be busy in your work or you don’t have time to make a calendar from scratch. Well, don’t worry, we have a solution for you. With our workout calendar templates you can easily organize your exercise schedules for the entire month properly. Learn more about work out calendar below and also download a free calendar template to get started.
What is a Workout Calendar?
A workout calendar is a planned version of your workout or exercise routine. Routine means scheduling and doing particular exercises that target specific areas in the body. It’s important to make a workout calendar in order to organize your workout routines in a better way.
Keep yourself away from sickness risks by indulging yourself in some sort of workout on a daily basis. It doesn’t necessary to go to the gym, you can do yoga or basic workout at home. Utilize the workout calendar to plan, manage, and track your workout routines in the best possible way.
How to make a Workout Calendar 2019?
Now making a work out calendar isn’t a rocket science. All you need is a basic knowledge of using MS word or any other word processing software and that’s it. If you have time then go ahead and follow the steps below to make your own calendar.
- There are seven days in a week. First of all, decide the days off i.e. the day or days on which you are going to take an off from a workout. It’s recommended to don’t take a day off unless you are sick. Keep yourself indulge in some sort of workout routine on a daily basis.
- Now decide the body part you want to train on a particular day. Decide whether you want to train a single body part or want to train two body parts a day or anything else.
- Decide the exercises you want to perform to train your body parts.
- Now put all the data in a calendar to manage them accordingly.
- Make sure to keep a proper track of all your workout activities.
This is how you can make a workout calendar. Below you can see a free workout calendar 2019 template available for download. Download the template to start or manage your workout journey.
Download Free Workout Calendar Template 2019
Keep track of your exercises and workout routines with these useful workout calendar templates. It’s advised that everyone should make a habit of using workout calendars. Keep yourself fit and healthy. Workout calendars are available for free in multiple formats and are print ready as well.